Remember the dinosaur icons for Windows 95/98/XP/Vista? Well, you can have 'em on 7!
1. Download this file and move them to -> C:\Windows\Cursors
Zipped Dinosaur Icons
It is safe, I use it.
2. Go to Start -> type "Mouse."
3. Click the "mouse" icon under control panel and then go to Pointers tab in the window that pops up
4. Change each pointer as needed
(do this by clicking browse and selecting which cursor you want for which item - you should use the yellow dinosaur for "working in background" and the blue one for "busy")
5. Save the scheme (Save As button)
6. Hit Apply or Okay
7. Done. The chubby blue and yellow dinosaurs are back!
Click Here! To follow me on Twitter!
I probably post way too much about dinosaurs.. and geology..